namaste—a typical greeting or farewell between one yogi to another—means: the divine spark and light in me recognizes the divine spark and light in you.
at the end of 2017 i got more in touch with my own spark and light and experienced an awakening around how to intentionally hone and master it.
my website, Hello, Lauren Ash, is a reflection of my awakening. a reflection of one of many of my unfoldings and an invitation for you to go deeper into yours.
here's what you will find:
my bite-sized musings—mini reflections related to my passions including wellness, spirituality, mindful living, and beauty (inner and out)!
my offerings—i am proud to offer some of the most authentic expressions of my gifts for all who find value in them. some are given in the spirit of seva (selfless service), some are available for an intimate number of you to register for.
- Mantra of the Month: The Top-Of-The-Month Newsletter sent once per month
- Wednesday Recharge: The Pick-Me-Up Newsletter sent twice per month
- Hello, You!: The Soul Boost You've Always Desired available when you sign-up for my newsletters
- Spiritual Downloads: Live! an extension of the Mantra of the Month, this two-part digital meditation + talk series I offer once-per-month, allows us to go deeper.
- Spiritual Downloads: The Meditations an audio meditation complement to the Mantra of the Month featuring guided meditations by yours truly and original music by Calid B.
- SelfWork: a journal-prompt geared complement to the Mantra of the Month. because introspection matters.
Did I mention that amazing individuals in my tribe will make appearances every now + again? Stay tuned.
Want to learn more about me? Visit this page.